Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Konosuba and Exploitation of Labor/Extraction of Wages





I often hear people talk of exploitation of labor, and extraction of wages. Now, I'm not implying that it is not possible to exploit labor or exctract profits from employee wages, as there may be specific individual cases where that does occur.  In this episode I'll be using the first 2-3 episodes of Konosuba as examples, and I'll be discussing the determination of wages, and how, broadly speaking, it is more likely that your employer is actually increasing the value of your labor, such that it actually commands a higher wage.

Originally Published 04/19/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banished From the Hero's Party ep.4 - Public vs Private Services, Healthcare, Subjective Value, and Voluntary Exchange

    In this episode I go over episode 4 of Banished From the Hero's Party, discussing topics such as Public vs Private services, the ...