Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Private Security

In this episode I talk a bit about the market for private security as an alternative to police. I'm by no means an expert on the subject, and I do a terrible job explaining it in comparison to Bob Murphy, who I'd recommend you give a listen to. Here's an episode from his podcast about the market for private security and how it could replace police:

https://www.bobmurphyshow.com/episodes/ep-124-the-right-way-to-defund-the-police-and-an-eyewitness-account-of-the-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-chaz/

The bit that I did hope to contribute to the conversation are my arguments against the claim that the poor would have little to no access to private security.

Originally Published 07/01/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banished From the Hero's Party ep.4 - Public vs Private Services, Healthcare, Subjective Value, and Voluntary Exchange

    In this episode I go over episode 4 of Banished From the Hero's Party, discussing topics such as Public vs Private services, the ...