Saturday, July 2, 2022

Elaboration on Exploitation of Labor

 

 

One of the earliest episodes of this show I made was explaining why I think the claim that employers exploit labor is unjustified, and I used Konosuba as a springboard for that conversation. Today I saw a meme that seemed to share the views I was attempting to express in that episode, but naturally as a meme I felt it didn't explain well enough, so I wrote up an explanation that I thought I'd share here to further elaborate, and better articulate, what I was trying to communicate in that episode.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banished From the Hero's Party ep.4 - Public vs Private Services, Healthcare, Subjective Value, and Voluntary Exchange

    In this episode I go over episode 4 of Banished From the Hero's Party, discussing topics such as Public vs Private services, the ...