Friday, January 29, 2021

Gamestonk 2 - Changing my mind, and clarification

 In this episode I wanted to clarify some of the things I'd said in my previous episode about he Wall Street Bets Gamestop situation. Also, I've changed my mind about short selling, and through application of concepts from Austrian Economics, such as FA Hayek's local knowledge problem (correction: the theory I'm referring to is actually Ludwig von Mises' Economic Calculation Problem), market incentives with regards to loans, as well as the Federal Reserve, quantitative easing, the Fed Funds rate, and unfair market practices, I've come to conclude that I think that shorting stock is an overall economic negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banished From the Hero's Party ep.4 - Public vs Private Services, Healthcare, Subjective Value, and Voluntary Exchange

    In this episode I go over episode 4 of Banished From the Hero's Party, discussing topics such as Public vs Private services, the ...